Short Hair’s styles are the trend among Hollywood’s most glamorous celebrities, who are constantly showing off their latest short dos on the red carpet. A short style is defined as one in which the hair falls above the shoulder; Short Hair’s can actually look great on every woman if it is tailored to her particular facial shape, with the idea being to accentuate the positive features of her face while de-emphasizing the negatives.
For example, if you have a long face, your Short Hair’sdo should make your face look fuller; this can be done with a chin-length bob cut with side-swept bangs and curled or softly layered on the sides. Celebrities with this shape of face include Liv Tyler, Sarah Jessica Parker and Giselle Bundchen.
On the other hand, with a round face, the style should make the face look longer; this can be done with a longer bob whose length is just below the chin with layers or waves starting below the top part of the hair to add height. Round-faced celebrities include Kirsten Dunst, Kate Bosworth and Michelle Williams.If you have an oval-shaped face, you are fortunate, since you can wear virtually any style or cut; the best Short Hair’s styles for you, however, are those which emphasize your best features. If you have great bone structure, you can emphasize it with an angular bob, while side-swept bangs could help show off those great eyes. Kate Hudson and Jessica Alba are among the celebrities who share your face shape.
A Short Hair’s do for a woman with a triangular or heart-shaped face needs to emphasize her cheekbones and eyes; to do this she can use a brow-grazing fringe or long bangs swept to one side. Celebrities with heart-shaped faces include Ziyi Zhang, Jennifer Lopez, Katie Holmes and Reese Witherspoon.
Women with a square face need to de-emphasize their strong jaw lines; use Short Hair’s styles that are very spiky and avoid bobs and bangs that will make your face look squarer. You share this face shape with Gwyneth Paltrow, Angelina Jolie and Demi Moore.
Once you’ve got your Short Hair’s, although it needs less maintenance than long hair styles, you’ll need to know how to take care of it.
Here are some tips on maintaining Short Hair’s styles.
1. Maintain your short do by trimming it every three to four weeks to keep it from growing out and prevent split ends.
2. Keep your hair healthy by using a natural conditioner such as warmed coconut or almond oil at least once a week; after massaging it into your hair, wrap a towel dipped in hot water around it for twenty minutes, and then wash it with a mild shampoo to nourish it and prevent dandruff.
3. Comb your hair only after it dries naturally and then use a wide-tooth wooden comb to smooth out tangles; then follow up with a fine-tooth comb.
4. When swimming, use a bathing cap and make sure your hair is not over-exposed to the sun.
5. Practice healthy habits such as regular exercise, proper diet with plenty of fruits and vegetables and drink eight glasses of water a day.
short hair style 2012 korea,short hair style 2012 photo,short haircuts for heart shaped faces 2012